YEE HAW ADVENTURE FARM presents
Ontario School Curriculum based Farm Tour Program (A.K.A. End of Year School Trip!)
Howdy Teachers and Educators,
Back by popular demand, YHAF proudly swings open its barn doors and welcomes y’all out to the farm for our 7th Annual
SPRING FLING THANG 2013!
This fast paced, curriculum based and “Oh, so fun!” program, runs during May and June (Wed-Fri) from approximately 9:30am to 12:30am. (If you wish to stay for lunch) If you don’t bring your lunch your stay will end at approximately 11:30-45am)
During your adventure to YHAF's - "Spring Fling Thang" activities we will be covering are as follows:
1. An over view of the farm- pumpkin fields/corn field and the spring planting season. What is happening this time of year on the farm?
2. Farm Animal: “Walk, Talk and Learn”- Visit all of our adorable farm animals!
3. Crazy Mazy: Hide and Seek Matching Game- Let those little farmers run and find the missing animals!
4. Snack (Gold Fish and Apple Juice) and learn about the Pumpkin Life Cycle.
Hands on seed planting activity (to take home) up in the big barn.
5. Wagon Ride to the endangered Beverly Swamp.
Use our 5 senses to "feel" spring in the woods. Spectacular!
6. The big slide and playground (free time)
7. Our famous “Pig Racin” @ the Squeals Inn.
8. We also touch upon the structures, equipment and layout of the farm.
**Note this is a half day program.
Looking forward to hearing from you!